Monday, March 31, 2008

Keeping Up With the J's, but the J's Can't Keep Up!



Okay! It has been a grand long time since I have been on here. A lot of things have happened. I need to change the title of our blog, seeing you really can't keep up with us when I don't update a thing!






First of all SNOW!!!!

Yes, we actually got snow sometime in March! My children had been asking for awhile how does snow feel? Asking questions about snow, since they had never seen it before. We had a pretty good snow. We got to do the traditional snow things---snowman, snowball fight and snow angels.

1 comments:

Todd said...

It's funny that it looks like fun, since I totally dread the thought of snow! We have had way too much of that white stuff this year. We got a good 3-4 inches in the last two days! AAHH! I'm glad that your kids got to experience it:) Once a year is enough!