Saturday, October 16, 2010

Stating the Obvious

Apparently, if you don't update--your blog goes stale and stagnant. Your link kind of dies. There is most likely another blog that I posted earlier about this, seeing it's not the first time I've taken a LONG break with my blog.

I've been thinking a lot lately on how I started this blog to keep family and friends up to date on the family. But now the older kids can both call and text people whenever and have their own Facebook---so they are old enough to keep in contact now. And most people are also on Facebook---so my status updates keep you up-to-date.

What I am feeling I am needing from blogging is a place to go shout and scream and blow off some steam.

3 comments:

Jennifer Williams-Fields said...

Start shouting!

elasticwaistbandlady said...

My mind is FULL of blogging entries but I never seem to get around to writing them.

Blowing off steam? I need an anonymous blog to do that. :)

J-Mom said...

Jennifer--as soon as I finally admitted I really wanted to, I can't seem to think of exactly I wanted to scream about!

Elastic--the idea of a "secret" blog--at least from most of extended family has been tempting.