Friday, January 18, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy!

Hello everyone!

I know it's been forever since I have updated. The holidays did their normal craziness on me! Way to much to do in way too little time. Hopefully soon I will be able to update with pictures. I haven't been sleeping well, because I am still trying to squeeze in too much stuff every day!

We got to go and visit family for Christmas. We got back the beginning of the year. As we were trying to get back into our routines, I came down with a very nasty case of strep. It took me out for four days. I had a ton of stuff scheduled for the week that followed (which is this week and weekend), so I have been twice as busy. My brother called a couple days ago and said he's coming up this weekend too! It'll be good to see the nephews again, and it will stay very busy.

I am ready for some relaxation. I have surgery on Wednesday (removing a tumor on my thumb), I know I will at least get to rest on that day! Pretty sad when you are looking forward to having surgery, so you can have a day of rest.

Kids are doing okay. Home school has been a bit more challenging this year (yes I am talking the entirety of 2008). I have had some challenging days too, with everything going on. I need to find a good way to relax and hopefully get a better daily schedule going on.

By the way it's my Mother-in-Laws 60th Birthday today!

Happy Birthday Mimi!

0 comments: