Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Saturday Morning Cartoons

I know I grew up loving Saturday Morning Cartoons. Waking up as early as I could, so I wouldn't miss the cartoons. Well, that was until I moved over seas, then I would get VHS tapes of recorded Saturday Morning Cartoons.


Any one with kids today, especially if you don't have cable or satellite, your kids probably enjoy the Saturday morning cartoons. I am noticing, it's not quite as a big deal as it was when I was a kid, probably because of all the cartoon and kid shows you can get through cable and such.

A few weeks ago the kids were watching Kids WB on Saturday morning. You know how they have the contests, to win money and such. Well, Superstar wanted to compete in the contest, we went online together and signed up for the contest. I told her, you know kids all over are signing up for this contest, you know you don't have much of a chance of winning.

Well, today in the mail, we received a package from Kids WB. She actually won 2nd place. It's two DVDs full of WB cartoons. She is very excited! So I guess this means she'll want to try more contests.

Off subject, no surgery tomorrow. My doctor's office signed me up for an out of network hospital on accident. I am rescheduling for a in-network hospital some time in the future.

0 comments: