Friday, January 9, 2009

You Spin Me Right Round, Baby, Right Round, Like a Record...

UGH!!! I have been dealing with vertigo for way too long. The room spinning, feeling motion sickness. I had it once at the beginning of last December, right after dealing with the flu. I just thought it was a bout with nausea, because all the spinning around made me nauseous and I just had the flu. Luckily it left me for the holidays. Then came back with a vengeance last Friday.

The first few days all I could do was lay down on the side of the couch, even my bed made me spin too much.

I went to the doctor, he has no clue, gave me antibiotics, because I had slightly elevated blood count. Now I'm done taking the antibiotics and I'm still dizzy. (It's hard to write when the monitor keeps moving around!) He gave me some major motion sickness medicine, but that only helps a little and knocks me out a lot! I'll most likely have to make another appointment!

I have it worst at night. Everything just spins when I'm laying down. Last night Bobo was trying to get in our room (we keep a pallet on the floor for him) and our door is hard to open. I tried to walk to the door and open it. I went slowly, but the room kept spinning so much, that I just fell right over.

So my time blogging has been down quite a bit! Hopefully I'll be back to normal soon!

0 comments: