Saturday, December 27, 2008

Link 1,2,3

1. I went to go see Twilight again, yep, I just can't say no to a girls night out. I have to correct my earlier post. It was the actual movie theater that had problems with the sound and color on the picture. That would explain my constant desire to tweak the color and frustration with the sound.

2. Hubby posted our old apartment in Okinawa. Loved it there. He forgot to put in another reason we moved, was because it was more expensive to live downtown too! It was nice having the ability to go snorkling at the bottom of your steps. The snorkling was gorgeous there. We enjoyed many things about living there.

3. I also got a great pic of Hubby playing Guitar Hero World Tour. The girls and I aren't so great at some of the new instruments, but we'll get there. We have also really enjoyed the American Idol Encore (it's my new favorite!). We had a great Christmas overall. Enjoyed the day with the family, then an impromptu dinner with friends, which was wonderful!

0 comments: