Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Not organized

I know I'm not organized. Everyone who has gotten to know me, knows this is a huge challenge for me. I'm trying to get the house in better working order before I start school. (I'm still waiting to find out if I'm in, but I'm thinking as if I am in.) Trying to get the garage together. Get the kids rooms more situated along with the school room and all my scrap book stuff. I wish I could just hire someone to come put it all together for me. I'm pretty good once everything has a place. I just stink at finding a place for things to belong.


The kids helped me make a bookshelf today for the room we are changing into the school room. Bobo had such a natural hand at the cordless drill and the hammer. I think he might work the hammer better than I do.

The missionaries helped by bringing my ginormous desk downstairs. Now I need to get it all rearranged again.

0 comments: