Friday, February 8, 2008

Thank you all you Homeschoolers

I have just been thinking how much I have loved home schooling lately. Yes, there are some extra trials, but no more than when they were in a public school system. I have loved meeting all the other parents that home school. Getting to hear their points of view on things. Usually inspired in some way by some one else that is home schooling. Then the most amazing thing is how each of us that are home schooling have such a unique approach. Each household runs so differently from another. At least not so far have I met two different set of parents that are homeschooling the same way. I so love to get inspired on certain things on how others are doing things, or a specific view of their life. Which, in turn, I have been able to help improve my life and my family.

Thanks for all your inspiration!

1 comments:

Jeff and Natalie Perez said...

I just wanted to say hello and let you know that I come by and catch up with the J's. Miss your fun personality and outlook on life. Hope all is well.