Monday, February 18, 2008

Total Bliss






























We finally caught up with the 20th century this weekend. (Some day we'll get into the right century.)

I got a new dishwasher Saturday night. Hubby hooked it up for me that night too. I did not know how happy a dishwasher would make me. I got done in the kitchen so fast with dishes it wasn't even funny. I had been telling myself for a long time, it didn't take much longer to not have a dishwasher. Oh, boy, was I wrong.

Well, not only did my dishwasher bring me a present, as you can tell from the pictures, Bobo got a present too. He's busy "painting" it right now.

PS went to get eye exams today. Kid 1 needs glasses (which we already knew) Mom could possibly use some one day. Kid 2 good eyesight.

Have a great day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello from Idaho!
Your little boy is adorable and so grown up. Please tell the girls hello and you are always welcome to visit our site. Keep in touch!

Randi said...

Yeah, new posts. :-) I miss you so much and can't wait to see you guys this summer. Caylin and I really need to go get our eyes checked also. And congrats on the dishwasher. I love you!!!

Todd said...

Hey Gabbi! The love of boxes seems to be universal! Bobo is so cute. We miss y'all. Tell the fam' we say "hey."