Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Good News/Not Great News

There has been some good news over the last few days.

Our AC is fixed and it was a free fix! Very, very good news. (Now we hope it'll make it through the summer.)

My middle child, who reads at a decent level, but HATES to read. She would rather do almost anything other than read. She read her first full chapter book by herself today. I am so excited!!! She actually asked to take the book with her while going to a friend's house. My oldest, who usually is glued in a book had asked to take the DS. My middle child tells me, "Mom, we must be in an alternate reality, because I want to bring a book and sister wants to bring the DS." Very cute. I made a really big deal about her book reading, I splurged and let her pick out a new paperback book while at Wal-mart. She is quite happy!

The not so great news is that my insides haven't been acting right lately and I went to the Dr. today and he scheduled over the next two Tuesdays a CAT Scan and a colonoscopy.

0 comments: