Saturday, October 18, 2008

Getting Some Order Back

I know in my life there are moments that things seem to be going okay and there seems like there is some order to things, but most of the time it seems so out of control that I feel like I am just barely hanging on for the ride.

I was talking with a friend of mine the other day and had mentioned I was making bread. And I realized while I was talking to her that usually when I start making bread things start to fall into place better in the home. It does not make logical sense, seeing making bread takes more time than grabbing loaves off the shelf and throwing them in the cart and putting extras into the freezer so you always have some. (I was very tempted at Sam's Club yesterday just to grab a few loaves.) My bread machine even died out recently, so I am putting more time than what I am used to putting.

Here's hoping that I continue to get more order in the house, because it's really needed!

0 comments: