Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Impulsive Images


I used to rarely have a camera on me, but thanks to technology on phones, I do now--even though I still seem to forget that I do have one on me most of the time.

Thought I'd share!







This week was my first time to TCBY. A friend of mine told me of the goodness there. I had some buy one get ones and decided to try them out as a special treat. Yummy, so we swung back by again tonight after gymnastics for the 99cent waffle cone. Kids enjoyed.



Finding out that Bobo's favorite holiday is Halloween, he loves everything Halloween and wants everything Halloween.




Kids had snowball cupcake things for the first time ever. Bobo didn't want to touch his when he ate, very funny!


Oldest's 1st swim meet. She was awesome, gave it her all!

Isn't sad that this makes me happy! I actually passed a $3.09 today, but couldn't get a pic.
I mean, this price used to make me frustrated.


Cool car we saw sitting in McD's parking lot.

Girls sporting their Dollar Store hats!


0 comments: