Wednesday, April 2, 2008

More than Once a Month

Hey!

I know you probably didn't expect to see anything so sudden after my recent blog. Unfortunately I got away from at least once a week and was getting closer to once a month.

Update on my thumb. It's slowly healing. The last visit with the doctor said that it would take up to 3-4 months to heal all the way. I can do much more with my thumb than I could before. I can do just about anything that doesn't call for direct contact with the inside of my thumb. Twisting a door handle is quite painful, I hadn't tried scissors in awhile, but I really want to--because I want to start sewing again.

The kids are doing pretty good. We head off to DC this Saturday---very excited!

Yesterday's funny. We were watching different you tubes of model volcanoes. Oldest child is making a volcano and we were researching. Well, one of the videos had the song I'm just a love machine, and I won't work for nobody but you as their background music. Well, as soon as we were done watching the explosion, Bo-bo chimes in singing "I'm just a poop machine".

0 comments: