Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Blogging Personal Assistant

I know I have not been in the habit of blogging lately. I have had some great ideas through the day of things to blog, but then when I sit down to actually blog, I can't remember what it was that I had been thinking of blogging. Then of course life happens all around me and now I haven't blogged in forever!

I was thinking if I had a personal assistant, things might go a little more smoothly. My personal assistant could take notes through the day when I had my great blogging ideas, and all the other things I have the knack of forgetting. Maybe I'm going about this all wrong, I'm sure a hiring someone could help out in my life in so many different ways. Oh, well.

Hopefully this will get me back on track to actually blogging again!

0 comments: