Saturday, August 25, 2007

Just another day!

Enjoy the older pictures.





















I did my 4 miles today! Woohoo, it's done. I was quite slow---61 minutes, oh well there is definitely room for improvement.

Bo-Bo's potty training is coming along alright. Today I think there were more times on the floor than the toilet--or at least it seemed like it. Hopefully that improves again in the next few days.

Superstar has a great fascination with doing dishes lately. She told me she could do dishes every day for the rest of her life. (I told her--that might actually happen). We don't have a dishwasher, so she is doing them all by hand.

Fashionista went to a birthday party today and this is a weird thing about her---she likes to try on other people's shoes. So one of the first thing she told me about the party is that her friend had the same size feet. I of course asked if she tried on the shoes, she said yes, she had cute shoes. (By the way, this habit of hers drives me crazy.)

You know if clothes were as easy to get on and off, I'm sure she would be in the closet making a whole outfit.

Boxes unpacked yesterday -- 1
Boxes unpacked today -- 0 (yes, I know I will never get unpacked at this rate.)

1 comments:

steve said...

I guess the stool you bought worked out as you planed. A potty stool for Bo-Bo and a dishwashing stool for superstar.