Thursday, August 23, 2007

When Mom is Down and Out

I woke up this morning with the goal to go do my run. I am in training for doing a 1/2 marathon in December. Well, I didn't feel great when I woke up, which is kind of normal. I usually want to stay in bed for at least another hour. I recently started waking up between 4:45 and 5:00 and I am not used to it. Well, I usually do 2-3 miles in the morning during the week. This morning I didn't make a mile, that was a slow walk and no running. I came home and have felt worse since. Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

Any energy I had went to the kids, seeing that the kids still needed to be tended to and Bo-Bo did pretty good for his 2nd day of potty training. Just a couple of accidents. Well, these are the kind of things that happen when Mom isn't doing well.

Fashionista helping Bo-Bo put on his underpants.






Superstar doing the dishes after making pancakes from scratch for everyone, by her request. (If you look real hard you can see the pancakes in the back.)







I decided to add a daily count of boxes unpacked---today 0 boxes.

0 comments: