Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Things Are Coming Along

I got through quite a few boxes yesterday. I work best with motivation. My motivation is I haven't found all the kids school stuff. So I am still on the search. The next part will be getting that all together---oh yeah, and I am starting to feel like I am running low on time.

Today I hasn't been as great with the boxes.

This is going to be just a quick note.

I went to a great home school Mom's dinner last night. Met a lot of great women. Had a great time. Very excited about things that will be going on in the area with that group. Glad not to feel so alone here too.

Bo-Bo is slowly improving on the potty training. He is dying to go to Starfall right now--he is crawling over me, trying to get me to get off. (as I said this will be quick).

The girls have been playing together better than ever. Shockingly Superstar has been playing Polly Pockets the last two days---and I don't think that girl has really ever played with a doll before.

0 comments: