Thursday, August 30, 2007

Check out videos

I know I said I would post my boxes each day, then suddenly no counts.
Here's the week so far
Sunday - 0
Monday - 0
Tuesday - 12
Wed - 0
Thurs - 4 (so far)

I will not have a garage to put a vehicle in for a long time at this rate.

Fascination with O.

Bo-Bo has a fascination with circles, but to him they are all O's. His favorite O right now seems to be a rubber band.

Here is my try at some videos. I would like to know if this worked for those who have dial up, or if you had to go to a place that had high speed to watch. Sorry about the side views---I guess you just have to turn your head to the side a bit.






1 comments:

steve said...

The Video of bo-bo was cute;mima said, said he could get hurt doing that. I had to double click on the videos for them to work.