Monday, September 3, 2007

School Starting Too Soon!

I know it's time for school to "start", the kids have been doing things through the summer. On to what I am getting at, is I have not had a lot of time here to devote to "getting ready" for this new year. I feel a little crazed. I am sure things will go fine, but I am definitely jumping in this year a little less like I had hoped too. I guess that would be no different than life---things constantly happening differently than I see them happening.

I'm sure moving cross a few states recently didn't have anything with it. Just needed to get this out. Or just opening the boxes with school stuff in them just a couple days ago then avoiding them since.

Just wanted to share the craziness of the beginning of our year!

I'm sure you'll hear some better responses here about the home school in the future.

Okay, in public school the kids don't do everything in their first week of school. This will come along.

1 comments:

Cullen said...

They're going to be just fine, hon. They hardly did any of there stuff in the "school area" before; they're going to find the places they are most comfortable doing things.

Can't wait to get the first progress report.