Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Low on Blogging

The last few times I went to blog, nothing would come to my mind. Always when I was away from the computer something would come to mind, but never when I was in front of it.

Well, I got the go ahead to start working out again from the Dr. I also found out that what I thought was a cyst on my thumb is actually a tumor. Don't know much except it's a tumor.

I started walking the day after the Dr. gave me the go ahead and it actually looks like I walk faster than I run. Yes, you read that right. I walk faster than I run. So I think I am going to work at speeding my walk and possibly walk the 1/2 marathon. Now I need to start my training again like I really mean business.

Dad got a MRI for his hip. We are still just waiting to find out his results.

Finding a good pediatrician is hard. We took Bo-bo and Superstar in to Dr. for their annual check up. I was in the office for 3 1/2 hours. How miserable with 3 kids. Then the doctor did tests on Bo-Bo that I told him I wasn't concerned about. Bo-bo had a bit of the runs, but I wasn't concerned. The Dr. drew blood despite me saying I wasn't worried about the runs. He's two, probably teething and it had just started. So that's probably another test that I have to pay for.

Fashionista got 3 shots---poor girl, plus a TB test. She is still hurting today from it all. To top that all off, they didn't even give me her updated shot record that I need to turn in for homeschool. So frustrated! The doctor was nice, very old, but just not right. So now I am on another search for a pediatrician.

1 comments:

steve said...

Just one of the joys of raising childern.