Sunday, December 21, 2008

Music

After Elastic and Jennifer posted about music, it made me really realize that my music listening skills had gone down the toilet. All I really ever heard was radio Disney, which is fine in small doses. When it's your entire music repertoire and your not a preteen, it's not a happy place. So I had some suggestions. I turned back on my Serius Radio in the truck. I started turning on Pandora Radio, which has been so awesome. You type in an artist you like and they just play music that goes along with that style. You then vote on the songs and they continue to cater to your tastes. I know I'm behind the times, most of you know of this.

Unfortunately there will be songs that weren't meant to be amazing, their only purpose is to stick in your head and torture you. (Disney radio has quite a few of them.) Somehow they know when you are going be in you vehicle and turn the station on, because they are waiting there to haunt you. The song I have had recently got stuck in my head is, The Waitresses' "I Know What Boys Like". What an inspiring song to sing around your kids!

I have found much better music than the above. I've had fun listening to some great songs from my younger years too! Thanks to all who inspired me to get outside of the Disney Radio all day every day mode.

0 comments: