Friday, December 5, 2008

My Week

Sunday most of us were feeling pretty blah, oldest had a real icky belly.

Monday we were feeling worse. It was my birthday and I guess Bobo really wanted to give me a present, he ended up giving me everything he could (out of his stomach that is!). And just one present wouldn't do.

Tuesday Hubby took a sick day and stayed in bed. The rest of us weren't feeling great.

Wednesday Hubby home sick again, we think we are on the mend. Went to get some errands done, because we have all been sick since we got home from vacation, we really needed some groceries and such. Came home and middle child decided to start sharing from the bottom of her belly.

She was sick all through the night, just about on the hour, every hour till four a.m.

Thursday, we are tired and still mending. Middle child didn't move all day. It took a lot for me to get her to drink two tiny cups of Sprite through the entire day.

Friday, I think we have finally beat this stuff! Middle child not feeling great yet, but has moved and eaten already today. On the last parts of mending up, hoping I am not speaking too soon, because I am really sick of sickness.

0 comments: