Monday, October 1, 2007

WOW! Time Flies

It's amazing how quickly time flies while you are trying to get everything done. I didn't realize it had been that long since I had written last. For those that don't want to check back everyday wondering whether we have had an update or not, you can sign up on the side for automatic e-mail that will tell you that there is a new post.


Well, the other day I was vacuuming and Bo-Bo noticed that he actually had some time to get into something---so here is the evidence. (I don't know how much he learned what he did was wrong as I ran to get the camera and then took pictures.) Doesn't take but a second to find something to get into.

I am definitely going to be doing the 5K in December and then working towards the half marathon in March. I'll go back to GA for that one. My hip is doing much better, but it set me back so much. That was hard for me to swallow, I was really looking forward to doing the half marathon this December.

"Dad" had an MRI last week and found out his hip pain he has had for months on end was being caused by his L-5 disc--something wrong with it. He went in today to have an epidural block and he has been doing okay since. We hope this is what helps, because his other options are to have surgery on his spine, where they fuse stuff together and possibility of being paralyzed or living with the pain--which can stop him for days.

2 comments:

Randi said...

That's pretty funny sis. Bo Bo in a HUGE jug of whipped cream. Is that what it is? It was nice to have an update cuz I have been checking every day. I love you!

J-Mom said...

Yes, he dived into that Cool Whip as soon as he realized I was upstairs vacuuming I do believe.