Saturday, May 24, 2008

Had a Great Friday!





















I know there should be some rule about sleep deprived Moms trying to blog (you think I would know that as I have had to erase and retype just about every word so far.) Yes, we had a fun day, but no real sleep for Mom.

The first exciting thing to our day was going to the zoo and going to a class on butterflies, then going to the butterfly exhibit. The class was informative, then the exhibit was wonderful. We ran out pretty quick, seeing we had the B-day party to get ready for still. I stayed long enough to have a butterfly land on me and someone else actually had my camera and took a picture.

The party went over well, no melt downs or fights, which is always a good thing. We started by decorating shirts. (You'd think I would have taken pictures---I kept forgetting the camera yesterday.) Then we played some games, Wii and Twister. Off to the traditional presents, cake & ice cream. Through the night we roasted marshmallows, played flashlight tag and a flashlight code style game. I think the kids had fun overall.

Bobo tried to keep up with the girl's all the time. He actually stayed awake and played the flashlight games outside. He kept on insisting to paint a shirt (I finally caved in). I know there will come a time that he will be happy just to annoy any girls in the house.

0 comments: