Thursday, May 22, 2008

Strawberry Pickin'








We fell in love with berry picking through my great friend Kari and her family. She always invited us out when her family was going. We had some awesome times!!!

I have tried to go and pick locally ever place we have moved since then. We have continued on with some great memories. We are very lucky here, because there is a farm practically across the street from us. This year one of my friends and her kids came with us. My kids always eat as much as they pick, there is always a joke that it's good they don't weigh them before and after my kids pick fruit. We all had a great time and picked about 32 pounds of strawberries between us.

Enjoy the pictures and please if you could, say a prayer for the little baby, Ashley in the picture. That is my friend's baby and she is having surgery on her kidneys today, they are not functioning properly. Thank you so much!









0 comments: