Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Blessings and Gratitude

While I was off not blogging for the week(and some), there was a moment that things seemed to get quite bleak for me. It was right after I realized I was further behind in my training for the 1/2 marathon and just other things with the move and all. I got kind of down and then of course things became more overwhelming. Well, I have been trying to take hints from www.flylady.net to help get and keep my house in shape too. Well, some of the people there keep a Gratitude or Blessing Journal. The first few times I had heard of this, my first thought was, well I give thanks in prayer, so I was already doing that in a way. Well, while I was feeling blah, I decided I would give this written journal a try.

It has seemed to make a ton of difference in my days and outlook. I write at least 10 things from the day that I was thankful for and blessed with. Having it in written form has helped a ton.


Thessalonians 5:18

In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.

Have a great day!

0 comments: