Sunday, October 7, 2007

Paint Colors

I am having the hardest time coming up with the colors I want to paint with. We have the trim to paint inside and one room downstairs and the kitchen and bathroom downstairs. (Well, that's for starters.) I have picked and picked and picked color samples and nothing is jumping out at me. So I guess I am open to how others have come up with good ideas, or of any good decorating websites or another place to get good ideas.

I am really getting excited to paint. I was hoping to tape off the trim this week and start next weekend, but I really need to make a decision in the next week.

Thanks for your opinions and help.

1 comments:

steve said...

The only reason you can't pick a color is that you really don't want to paint at this time or it is not the right time to paint, When it is the color will jump out at you. Doon't choose a color just so you can get the house painted. Work on another part of your home projects.