Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Who Are You Voting For?

Well, I haven't thought too much about this question. I know I need to go learn a little more about candidates soon before primaries---oh yeah, and register, seeing I haven't done that after the move. I used to love being up on politics, but life has kept me a little busy lately and politicians---what a nasty subject. I have become extremely pessimistic about our system and mostly our politicians lately.

I came across this wonder. If you don't know who you want to vote for, you just put in how you feel about the issues and they have a calculator and it will tell you who to vote for. (Man, they need these in the booths.) It will align your answers to the candidates "beliefs".

http://www.vajoe.com/candidate_calculator.html

My hubby will be very pleased, I came out with about a 91% in agreement with Fred Thompson.

1 comments:

steve said...

Thanks for web link on chosing the canidate that fits your views.
Romney is the one for me!!