Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Song #1

About two weeks ago the kids had some friends over for the evening. Superstar walks downstairs and tells me she just wrote a song while all the other kids wasted their time playing. At first I just thought it was funny that a kid thought playing was wasting time. Then I was very surprised when she sang the song.

When I Dream a Melody

Hope you enjoy!

Gotta say, after hearing her, I was a beaming, proud Mom.


Update on Dad---his epidural block actually seems to have helped so far. His back where they put the block in hurts just a little bit, but the pain he had before is definitely a ton less.

3 comments:

Randi said...

WOW! Where does this come from? She is gonna be a star! That blows me away. Miss you guys.

Todd said...

Good job Superstar! We enjoyed your song very much. We miss you guys!

steve said...

That was great SUPPERSTAR!!!!
you are a singer like your great grandfather. Sing more for us in the future.