Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Corinth Greece


Travel Tuesday

My Hubby used to do a travelogue on his blog, way back when. I decided to share places I have been and also places I want to go.

Girls Camp
This was the entirety of the girls from our church youth group in Athens, Greece. This was when the group was at it's largest, later it was just me and another girl. Okay, I'll fess up I really think we were camping pretty close to Corinth, but I'm not 100% sure. My memory sucks, and nobody bothered writing on the back of the pictures, I know we hiked to see some ruins too (how unusual in Greece). It's sad when all the ruins just look like another pile of rocks. It was so bad that I never made it up the Acropolis to see the Parthenon all the years I was there.

I would love to go back and see these places again with an adult outlook on them. As you can tell, I wasn't too concerned with the awesome places around me. So I don't have much to tell about them.


We had a blast though. I was always one for making the best of the time you had and trying to make it as fun as possible. That is where the water-bottle dance came from. There was not much to do and it was extremely hot there, so we had to stay hydrated with water bottles, what's the best thing to do with empty water bottles? DANCE, of course!

It's great having these pictures of the great fun carefree times. Now we all must do something spontaneously, wild and fun today!

I think Michelle turned around to check out the guy on the rocks!


We camped in an actual tent!


The infamous "butt" picture!

Hiking to or from some ruins

Singing Hymns for our Sunday Service
Remember you can click on the images to enlarge them.

0 comments: