Friday, June 6, 2008

Flashback Friday

The Rights of Being the Oldest Child

I am the oldest of 3 kids in my family. I think there is a rule that being the oldest gives you the right to annoy your younger siblings and get away with it. So why should that end as you get older, (except it might be harder to get away with it now.) So try not to be too annoyed of these pictures, I'm sure there is someone around you that will laugh at you. (he he he---I'm just cruel)

My brother had some of the weirdest sleeping positions when he was a kid.

My sister fell hard to the 80's haircut and all. I think this might have been the "Achy Breaky" era, right around the same time getting a "tail" was popular.


I really do love you guys. I know we have all been through a lot and am glad that we have been able to stay as close as we have through all these years.

0 comments: