Thursday, June 19, 2008

I was tagged awhile ago, just slow about getting around to things. My friend Jennifer kindly tagged me.


How to play this game. Post these rules on your blog; List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names....

3 Joys

nothing out of the ordinary here for me
1. My family
2. Friends
3. Traveling

3 Fears

1. Choking on water, and not making it back to breathing.
2. Being in the dentist chair.
3. Speaking in front of a large crowd.

3 Goals

1. One day have a clean house.
2. Getting my 100 workout classes finished at the YMCA.
3. Unpacking my garage---sometime. (yep, I've been here almost a year, and my garage is still full of boxes)

3 Current obsessions/collections

Don't really collect anything, unless clutter counts.

1. Playing on my kids' Webkinz---yes, addicted to a few of those games.
2. Home school stuff.
3. Yard sales---I hate driving by one and not stopping.

3 Random surprising facts about myself

Well, for those that know me, I don't keep my mouth quiet about anything, so I don't think there is anything left to surprise y'all.
1. Multiple body parts--had two uteruses and two large toes on left foot. Both of the extras were functioning.
2. I've lived in 23 different places through 4 countries and 7 states in my 33 years of life so far. I really hate unpacking. I hope I am done moving for awhile. (only 2 of those places was snow a norm, and only a little bit of snow)
3. I really enjoy So You Think You Can Dance.

The five people being tagged are those who read this and want to do this. You are tagged. (I know that is cheating a bit.)

0 comments: