Monday, November 3, 2008

8 is Great!!!

8 Favorite TV Shows: Dr. Who, Sanctuary, The Office, Farscape (old show, no longer around, but loved it), Life on Mars, Pushing Daisies, Heroes (haven't been as excited about it this season, close to being dropped on favorite) and Seinfeld.

8 things I did Yesterday: Made it through all of Stake Conference (my ADD usually kicks in, and it's a real challenge to sit still with all the distractions around), made cards, read to kids, dishes, let Hubby cook! (yumm, it was a good dinner), called friends, enjoyed my "extra" hour! (Yep, I'm a wild child--Sundays are a bit slow around here.)

8 things I look forward to: Visiting family for Thanksgiving, enjoying the entire Christmas holidays at home, Summer time!, Hubby graduating! (got another year left), reading a good book, stopping all extra Home school stuff next semester(yes, I have decided to say no to all the extra things we are doing and stay at home more next semester!), seeing a one in the dollar spot of gas prices (don't know how long the low gas prices will last, we are averaging $2.05 here), hanging out at Julie's scrapbooking/card making.

8 Favorite Restaurants: Panda Buffet, Los Reyes, Moe's, Husband's Grill, Johnny Carinos, Jim & Nick's BBQ!, Pig N Whistle, Lenny's


8 things on my wish list: Cricut (dream on product I know), new paint in kitchen, new blinds in kitchen, new countertops, new floor in kitchen (my kitchen is still in pretty bad shape, hopefully we'll be able to change it all in Spring), attatchments for my kitchen aid, more books (and time to read them--the library will fulfill this wish, well at least the book part, haven't seen time be passed out at the library), new fancier sewing machine (super dream on item, seeing my machine still works just fine!)

8 people to tag: 8 of you that want to be tagged!!!!

0 comments: