Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Daily Blogging

Blogging everyday is definitely not for me. I know I only have a couple more days left in November to make it through this challenge, so I will finish to the best of my ability.

I am not a fan of writing. Getting the words together is always a challenge. Back in the school days, I dreaded having to write. I do enjoy keeping up with people, if you were curious as to why I have a blog when I don't really like to write. I would much prefer to call each of you up and chat for awhile or come and see you, but seeing that's not really possible, this option will have to do. I also thought this daily blogging thing would be a little bit of a challenge, which it has been, hopefully it hasn't been too torturous for those that frequent the blog here.

The challenge just increased though! We are now in the land of dial-up. Wow!!! I know I thought that the Internet was so cool when Cullen and I got our first computer back in 1994. We were living in Japan and I could communicate with anyone. I never had a clue that s...l...o....w dial-up was bothersome. That was then, times have changed and I am now spoiled, spoiled, spoiled.

0 comments: