Saturday, November 29, 2008

Bobo likes....

Bobo has fallen in love with Star Wars and I couldn't be more pleased. He just loves everything Star Wars, movies, books, characters-you name it. He has a Star Wars calendar at home that he just carries around with him and sleeps with it. This calendar got him to start speaking so much more. I think that he has found something that he really likes so he is more willing to speak. While on vacation he got a book, a comic and some figures all Star Wars. He has been holding on to them for deal life. I am hoping I can get him talking even more once we get home.

He also is in love with anything that has dogs on it. He also carries around these things and talks a lot about them.

Hopefully I can use his interests and continue progression with his speech. We quit speech therapy. I still haven't been reimbursed for our payments back in Oct and obviously not Nov. So we couldn't keep paying with out ever getting our money back. Now I get to fight work with insurance company to get our money back, yeah!

0 comments: