Monday, November 24, 2008

Yep, I'm Old

I was on my way to go see Twilight, but because I was going with others we didn't get there with enough time to buy the ticket and get in the theater before it started. I knew I was practically dragging everyone else along, so I just agreed to watch it at a later date.

We decided we would find something else to do. We tried a karaoke place, but they were doing more football, seeing it was a sports place. I suggested hanging out at the bookstore, yep, I know I'm cool like that, others were not interested in that at all. So us old people just drove around the coast looking for something to do and just going home.

Just full of life huh?

Good news though. Cullen and met at an IHOP. Katrina had washed it away, but they have rebuilt it and it's practically in the exact location. I know it's silly, but I was excited to see they brought it back and in very similar design. (Yes, because IHOPs differ so much from each other.)

0 comments: