Saturday, November 22, 2008

Trip Update!

We started our trip yesterday down to my Dad's in Biloxi. Biloxi is where Cullen and I met back in May of 1993.

Our trip started out very stinky. The dog puked before we even hit the Interstate. Then he puked 3 more times. Come to find out this most likely my fault because I was cleaning out my fridge, came across some pork chops and gave them to him the morning before we left. Yes, lesson learned. I helped make a 6 hour trip an 8 hour trip.

One of the things I love doing here is hitting the outlet mall. I have found some of the best deals ever at this outlet mall. Well, we get there, went straight to the bathrooms for the kids then go to play on the playground. Bobo has his first in public accident, right after he had been to the bathroom. He was on top of the playground and it started raining pee. I was so glad there were no kids getting rained on.

We got to go see Bolt. It kept me laughing, especially the hamster.

Then we came back to my Dad's and started a Star Wars marathon.

0 comments: