Monday, November 10, 2008

Blogging Ideas

I know I seemed to run down to the last minute more than often lately. I had a full day today, running to the zoo with 4 extra kids---we actually had a blast. Oldest child opted out of going so she could stay home and get more school work done, I don't get it, who turns down a trip to the zoo? She does have this goal of getting through/skipping 5th grade before next Aug/Sept. I also got to go to a friend's and play.

So I was thinking about what to write tonight and couldn't think of much, so of course I think---I'll look up some ideas online to help me out. Here are the ideas I found that would help me have the most awesome blog ever, at least that's what they said.

* write a funny post (because that comes so naturally to all---NOT!)
* share an article you just wrote (because I'm always writing articles)
*write about what other people are thinking about (because I read minds)
*write the news (don't they have reporters for that?)
* take an alternate position (on laundry, dishes??)
* write a post that solves problems (I will solve world hunger)
* write a post that is inspirational (I guess I could copy a Hallmark card here)
* write about what's new and trendy (since the 80's are back, maybe I could do this)

0 comments: