Friday, November 28, 2008

Holiday Shopping

I am so not a person who likes crowds, especially in stores. Last week we needed a couple of things from Sam's Club. We didn't make it very far when I informed our troops we were turning around and getting out of Dodge, because there were just too many people around. I put the one item I had gotten in my cart up and ran as fast as I could.

There were a couple of things that Wal-mart had today that I was willing to go fight the good fight.

I finally got a Cricut!! I'm so happy!!! My hubby really wanted me to have it, if it was up to me, I probably wouldn't have gotten it. Thanks honey. Now I can't wait to get home and play with it!!!

I also got a couple of good things for my kids, but since they sometimes read over my shoulder, I'll just leave it at that.

0 comments: