Friday, November 14, 2008

Family Theme Song!

What is your purpose?----I JUST WANNA ROCK!!!

Almost anytime when the whole family is in our truck together, you will most likely hear the above song. Everybody rocking out to the song! (I tried to find the best youtube. The song doesn't even start until about 2 minutes into it, feel free to fast forward--it is cute, but it is long!)

If it wasn't for my Hubby not agreeing to listen to Radio Disney while he was in the vehicle and listening to his music or for Elastic posting her music finds. I might not have realized that real music has been released over the last decade or so.

I really do enjoy music. I just have gotten to a place where if I have to work for it, it's probably not going to happen. I allow the kids to go crazy with Radio Disney and that's all I know, which really doesn't qualify for music in my book. It seems like when I was younger I found underground music so easily, I had my favorite artists and knew when and where they were playing most of the time. Today when music is so easy to come by (I don't have to run down to the record store and find the new releases--yes I used to do that.) I'm clueless.

Thanks to Hubby being such a guitar enthusiast I did get to surprise him with tickets to the G3 concert toward the beginning of 2007. It was pretty awesome to see Joe Satriani, John Petrucci, and Paul Gilbert men who are excellent in their craft!!!

Okay, so I guess I need to get on top of bringing more music into my home and finding more for me to enjoy.

So where or how do you find your music?

0 comments: