Sunday, November 2, 2008

Pampered Chef!!!

For those that have known me awhile, they know I have been a Pampered Chef consultant on and off again for the last, I think 9 years. I recently joined back up with Pampered Chef for my 4th, yep 4th time. If you are wondering why, I do love the company, but I have quit after having kids or right before a big move in the past. If you wait a year with Pampered Chef, you can join up with a new kit and everything!

Well, I am a full fledged consultant now! I have had my 4 shows. I have earned my right to have a website where you can shop or check out your show is or check out what is new. I am still trying to figure it all out, so please excuse any hiccups. I know they used to have an outlet section where they had awesome prices on discontinued products. Not sure if they still have it.

Well you can go check out my new shopping website!

http://www.pamperedchef.biz/shaunajames

Let me know what you think!

0 comments: