Saturday, November 1, 2008

Rough Start

Well, my friend Jennifer asked if I wanted to be part of the NaBloPoMo, posting every day for the month of November. I thought about it for a moment and then agreed to try it. My first post I am squeezing in 30 min. before the end of Nov 1st, so who knows how great the rest of the month will be.

I did have a great day today. The family went together on some errands in the morning, you know like buying socks---very exciting!!! We wanted to eat out at Stevie B's, a restaurant similar to Cici's Pizza, we had heard great things about it and had buy one get one free buffets, we got there and they had closed. So it was off to our favorite Chinese Buffet.

I got home and had a moment to play with scrapbooking/card making stuff! Then off to stake conference (church stuff). A friend of mine invited me to go out before hand and eat, well more hang out for me, because I was still stuffed from lunch. It was a great stake conference. Came home and spent time with hubby. It was a great day!

Okay, so I cheated with my play-by-play of the day, but I did get the first day in & that almost didn't happen.

0 comments: