Saturday, November 15, 2008

Zumba!!!

I made it to Zumba today!

Zumba, it's a Latin dance workout. I enjoy it, because they pump up the music quite loud and it's usually music with a great beat. Then you get to go wild dancing! The instructor here is great, she always makes you feel awesome! Surprisingly it is offered at our YMCA. I do want to say that for such a little YMCA, the Millington YMCA is awesome!


It's been awhile since I have tried my workout classes, since I hurt my hip, went on vacation, got busy with kids, husband's back surgery, sicknesses, being out of routine or insert any other excuse I could imagine. I have been on an awful work out routine of 1-3 times a week, usually leaning towards 2 workouts, which isn't even a maintenance level.

Now I get to find out if I killed my hip or not, I guess I'll find out in a day or two. I really hope not, because I would love to start going regularly to Zumba again!

0 comments: